Sunday 30 January 2011

LOVING GOD SHIVA



My dear sweet child,

though I am very near to you,

why can't you see me ?

Leave away your lust,addiction,

anger and other shortcomings.

Remove the cynical views

about yourself.

When your senses will detach

from your bodily desires,
.
feelings and thoughts;

you will find me everywhere;

under the open sky,
.
within the dense woods

and in every creature around you.

I love you, I care for you

and I want to kindle knowledge

of my soothing omnipresence in you,

which will cool your eyes,
.
heart and mind.

I do not abide by any rule;

I can neither be captured

in statues or stones

nor my presence is limited to

predetermined area.

Anywhere you just glance at,

you will find me

hidden under the cover of diversity

with my arms open to embrace you

and you will never be lonely.

कर्पूरगौरं करुणावतारं
संसारसारं भुजगेन्द्रहारं
सदा वसंते ह्र्दयारविन्दे
भवंभवानीसहितं नमामि
चन्दन जेवि भरला
अश्वत्थ फुलला
तैसा म्यां देखिला
निराकार ओ माये