Sunday 20 June 2010

FIRE



Oh dear God, this fire of divine love within me will never extinguish because what I want can not be achieved with my material senses. Though you are always very near to me; as far as I think about you and and I feel you, my thirst goes on increasing along with the pleasure of your existence. My happiness increases exponentially along with your never ending love.


Oh dear God, I experience you everywhere and always, within me and outside me. I can feel that you are omnipresent, not a smallest place is without you. I can know that you are doing the things which appear to be done by me or any other else. You are cheerfully playing with us. We have not to worry about anything because worries come from unfaithfulness.

Oh dear God, I fully trust in you. I am grateful for your grace that fills our life with bright enlightenment.