Wednesday 16 June 2010

PRAYER to RAMA



Oh Lord Rama,the living incarnation of formless God, I do not want anything else but you only.Nothing can be alternative for you.I do not want success, I do not want money.I just want to feel that you are around me.
I know that you are formless and omnipresent but all my senses are concentrated on you as a human and my heart is sad as you do not appear in front of me.You can not offer me the love and care in formless feature.I am thirsty of seeing you, talking with you.Why are you avoiding me?
Oh omnipotent God, kindly bestow your pity for me and render your company to me.I am lifeless without you and I have no pleasure in my life without you though I have all other things which are sufficient for happy life.It is your grace that I have loving family but I do not understand why I am feeling pain in my heart without you; leaving behind all material world why I am forcefully attracted to see only you and nothing else can satisfy my heart.
Oh omniscient God you only know the answer and you can only salve my problem. Oh Lord Rama, I beg to you, kindly be in front of me otherwise I may become insane.